EPCOS offers state of art Vacuum Capacitor Switches for various applications. Vacuum capacitor switches have an age over gas / air / oil type switches because of highest dielectric strength of vacuum. The core of capacitor switch is a specially designed vacuum contactor suitable for capacitor switching. The switch comprises of vacuum contactor and other associated equipments such as measuring CT, PT, auxilliary transformer etc.
- Rating Voltage : 11 KV.
- Highest System Voltage : 12 KV
- Rated frequency : 50 / 60 Hz.
- Number of phases : 3
- BIL : 20 KV AC / 60KV peak / 28 KV AC / 75 KV peak.
- Rated Current : 200 A / 400 A.
- Rated Single bank capacitor switching current : 50 A / 75 A
- Rated short time current : 4.5 KA / 6KA / 10 KA 1 second.
- Peak making current : 9 KA / 15 KA peak.
- Electrical endurance : 10000 operations.
- Mechnical eendurancec : 25000 operations.
- Mechnism : Solenoid.
- Controller type : Single Step / Multii step.
- Installation : Out door / Indoor
- Mounting : Pole mounted / Structure mounted.
- Power Interface : 6 bushing / 7 bushing
- Indication : Switch ON / OFF.
- Most Compact in its series.
- Light weight, can be mounted on single pole / double pole structure.
- Eco friendly and high power switching capacity.
- Offers various power interface, control and protection option to meet various customized application needs.